The Society for Endocrinology is a UK-based membership organisation representing a global community of scientists, clinicians and nurses who work with hormones. Together we aim to improve public health by advancing endocrine education and research, and engaging wider audiences with the science of hormones.
The Society’s aims
- To advance scientific and clinical education and research in endocrinology for the public benefit.
- To attract high quality scientists, doctors and nurses into endocrinology and support their professional development to advance science and medicine
- To engage the public with endocrinology and its impact.
- To raise the profile and be the voice of endocrinology in the UK.
- To promote and support the global endocrine community through collaboration.